Friday, October 30, 2015

Food for Thought: Bad Things That Happen

Hi All,

How's everyone doing? Have you all been making sure not to get caught up in other people's drama and "poor me" sagas by focusing on what you do have power over? Don't get me wrong. We all need to vent sometimes, but when you're constantly focused on the bad things in life, it's exhausting! Seriously, how do you feel after a conversation with someone like this? I feel like I've had the life sucked out of me, and I can only imagine what it must be like for that particular person to be in such a negative mindset all the time. So, this time around I'm offering up some food for thought about how the bad things in your life could actually be trying to guide you towards good things.


Now, you might be thinking that I'm talking crazy, but there goes another negative thought! Open yourself up to the possibility that bad things in your life are wake-up calls that will keep happening until you re-examine them and ask yourself what they're trying to teach you. If you could learn from the bad things that happen, then you could be on your way to more good in your life.

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...