Thursday, November 13, 2014

Food for Thought: Never Give Up...

Hi All,

Last week I was considering whether I should "walk away or try harder" when it comes to a certain family member. Well, this week's food for thought is the answer to my question.


I've decided that I can't give up on this person who is always in my thoughts, not after all this time. Sure, I might wish that things were progressing at a faster rate, but I know that people need to learn in their own time. And, when I think back on everything that's happened this past year, there are some things that this person has done that I am really proud, one being apologies to other family members that were long overdue. It takes a lot to admit to mistakes and wrong doings, so that was a major step in the right direction. Most of all, though, this person is family. Therefore, I will continue helping, guiding and supporting the best that I can, and I will praise all positive changes with the hope that this will encourage many more good things to come.

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment below.

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...