Thursday, July 31, 2014

Food for Thought: Other People's Lessons

Hey Everyone,

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I find it really hard to just let people close to me learn lessons on their own. I guess that's the helper in me. Instinctively, I want to help, but I know that sometimes you just have to step back and let people figure things out at their own pace, in their own time. This can be especially frustrating when they just keep making the same darn mistake over and over again, but what can you do? You can take this week's food for thought to heart and just let them be. They'll figure it out sooner or later. Preferably sooner.... :)


What say you? Leave a comment below.

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...