Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Food for Thought: Where Are You Living?

Hi All,

How's everyone doing?

I've been a little stressed out lately and keep having to remind myself to just breathe & relax because everything is going to be okay. I realize that when I get like this, my thoughts fill up with of all sorts of things that could happen. I say "could happen" because it's more likely that what I'm thinking about won't happen at all. I'm just stressed out, so my mind goes a little haywire.

Anyway, I know I'm not the only one out there who gets like this, so here's some perspective on how what we're feeling contributes to where we're at mentally, emotionally and spiritually.



So, where are you living? Share by leaving a comment below.


Until next time,
Eddy

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to love in the past, present, and future all at once at times, the past and the future other times, and the present other pther times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SassIAB,

    Thanks for the "food for thought" question. :)

    I don't think it's possible to be living in all three -- past, present, future -- at the same time. I mean, if you are at peace, then you are probably not depressed or anxious. Although, I suppose that you could be both depressed and feeling anxious at the same time, as those two often go hand in hand.

    So, perhaps, you could have one foot in the past and the future at the same time, but not either of those two and also be in the present.

    What do you think?

    - Eddy

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...