Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Food for Thought: My Name is Gossip

Hi All,

With all of the stories in the news about bullying, I wanted to share the following anonymous poem about gossip. I can't stand what young people are doing to each other, and it breaks my heart that those on the receiving end of such nastiness feel the only way out is to end their lives. Young people aren't the only guilty ones. Even adults who should know better are just as bad when it comes to gossip and treating each other disrespectfully. It needs to stop.


Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...