Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Music Video: "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye, Covered by Walk Off the Earth

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with that music video I hinted at last week. It's a cover of the song "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. When I saw Walk Off the Earth perform this tune, I knew I had to keep following them to see what they'd come up with next. They're a super talented bunch, no doubt about it.

Are you guys ready? Okay, get a load of this...




Come on, was that awesome or what? I just love it!

Let me know what you think. Leave your comments below.


Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...