Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Women, Remember This...

I recently received the following e-mail and wanted to share it with all you ladies out there.

I salute you!

JB

This Says It All

Time passes
Life happens
Distance separates
Children grow up
Jobs come and go
Love waxes and wanes
Men don't do what they're supposed to do
Hearts break
Parents die
Colleagues forget favors
Careers end

BUT...

Sisters are there no matter how much time and how many miles are between you.

A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley, and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you, or come in and carry you out.

Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, mothers, grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life!

The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I.

When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other. Every day, we need each other still.

10 comments:

  1. The last sentence says it all!
    Thanks JB for your ever so truthful words***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the absolute truth love. Both on my blog, and in this post

    Hope all is well


    xoxo-amanda grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love your blog and I think you would appreciate my sense of humor. If I link to your blog on my blog is there any way you could return the favor? I think we could both get more exposure!

    Check it out: Http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. this is sooo touching!
    :) And soooo damn true!!
    I am going to email this to my best friend in canada.. !
    Thanks JB...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not a woman.. but...

    your last comment was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jb... thanks for everything... really!
    The movie means a lot to me too... great to know that someone just looks at it and smiles just like me =)
    I'm going to check all those names you point out... but I'm already with the feeling I'll love them!

    Hope everything is ok

    Izzie***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well look at you my friend, my own personal reference :)


    Cute and appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! I am in a very very depressed state of mind and my best girl is coming over for some hot chocolate and maybe comfort sex. What can be better than a bi friend, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am trying to build up my girl friend circle.. i don't trust men :( all they want is to get laid. guys and girls can't be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jb!
    I didn't know you were so in touch with what I call "meditereanian" languages =)
    Great to know! Anyhoo... you're always and forever (lol to myself) in that EDIT there... even if that's not the subject... feel free to e-mail me whenever you feel like it!
    Yeh... it is cute, right?... I choose it 'cause a friend used to call me her Penguin in high school... I don't know why... but his/her face won me over and I made him/her mine for today.
    Hope you liked the post I named after you... too!
    Hope everything is well***

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...