Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What Holiday Cookie Are You?

You guys won't believe what I found out today. I'm a jam filled cookie! lol

Have some fun & take the quiz yourself by following the link at the end of this post. Don't forget to come back here and leave a comment letting me know which cookie you turned out to be.

JB


You Are a Jam Filled Cookie



You are an idea person.
You're always thinking up something new.

You're also quite persuasive. People are drawn to you and adopt your beliefs.

You are energetic and ambitious. But most of all, you are charming.

You are a natural leader, and you are ready to lead!

What Holiday Cookie Are You?

6 comments:

  1. Same as you baby, I mean JB ;)

    You sure this thing works? I kinda expected to find out I'm an old, dry biscuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Are a Peanut Butter Kiss Cookie

    You are a social, friendly, caring person.
    You are good at helping people. You have a very giving heart.

    You are a natural teacher or counselor. You get value from making someone's life better.
    You are trustworthy, and a natural problem solver.

    That is funny since my degree is in teaching and that totally sounds like me. How did that cookie know me so well. Freaky~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry: Yes, I don't know how, but it does work. It has been spot on for everyone that I know who's taken the quiz. As Ken said, "freaky"!

    Ken: In the short time that I've gotten to know you here in the Blogosphere, I would have to say that you are indeed a Peanut Butter Kiss Cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's mine:

    You are Biscotti:

    You are a very direct, honest person.

    You don't have time for dramatics or emotional pleas.

    You feel most comfortable in the intellectual realm, especially with science and technology.

    You are good at understanding difficult subjects. Understanding people? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gran: I read your profile, and I think the description for Biscotti suits you. :)

    JB

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...