Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ever Wonder What Really Goes On In A Restaurant?

When you go out to eat at a restaurant, you’re focus is probably on what you’re going to order, who you’re with, and what you’re talking about. It’s unlikely that you’re wondering about the people who work there and what goes on behind the door marked Employee’s Only. Or, maybe you do, I don’t know. As someone who’s worked in restaurants my whole life, I can tell you that there’s a lot more than meets the eye. Seriously, people, I have 30 years worth of stories that can compete with any best loved soap opera. So, stay tuned to my blog and get your fill of what really goes on in a restaurant.

JB

P.S. Have you read any of my work related posts?

To Plastic Wrap or Not To Plastic Wrap?

Half Al Dente, Half Slightly More Cooked?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'm intrigued!! I can't wait to read your stories! Consider me a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog. It's ridiculous. Cannot wait for your stories but, I'm enjoying your older stuff for the time being.

    Peace - Rene

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...