Friday, September 12, 2008

Testimony?

Well, well, well. What do we have here, folks? Apparently, it's a "testimony" from none other than HWSNBN. Go ahead, read the e-mail for yourselves. It's word for word, except for where I had to change a name or two for privacy reasons, and where I inserted my comments.

From: HWSNBN
Sent: September 11, 2008 9:43:12 PM
To: JB

September 8th 2008 (He wrote it on the 8th, but sent it to me on the 11th? Interesting. Wasn't the last year & a half already long enough to think about whether he should apologize or not?)

Dear JB;

I'm very sorry, I need to apologize. (Uh, sure, 18 months after the fact.)

I lied to your face, I cheated you of many decisions and reactions, and I abandoned you personally as well as professionally. (Wow, could that be any drier? Does someone need a glass of water?) I would, if you would like, to apologize to you in person. (If I would like? Wow, how considerate, NOT!)

I need to apologize to your mother as well. (I so dare you to try.)

I know my behavior was childish and ignorant. (Oh, found your balls, did ya?)

I realize now that there is and always was too much at stake. (You mean the one shoved in my back & heart?) I need to make amends not to satisfy myself (ya, right) but because it is the right thing to do (oh, you've discovered the difference between right & wrong now?), and I need to be honest with myself and others. (Oh, look who's a big boy now.)

I understand if you or your mother do not wish to talk to me. (No sh*t, Sherlock.) Please know I am truly remorseful and I regret my misdeeds. (Misdeeds. Misdemeanors. Missed the point completely, stoooopid!)

Signed (Signed? What is this, a business letter??)

HWSNBN (Just to be clear, he actually put his first & last name. As if I know anyone else with the same name as him who has to apologize for doing what he did to me, that stupid little #$%#!!)


All I've got to say is ya, right! Where does he think he is going with out a helmet, seriously?

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...