Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hallelujah, iTunes 8.0!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! The world's best ever version of iTunes has landed, and it's blazing a trail down the media player highway taking down all its competitors. (Thank you, Apple gods!) iTunes 8.0 is the best media player on the market, and I'm so freakin' happy, I can't describe the joy that's pulsing all over my body! (Steve Jobs, I love you!) Seriously, this new version is brilliant. It has some great new features that you have to see to understand, especially Genius, which offers you a cool way to create playlists & get music recommendations based on your current music library. You have to to get on your computer & check it out.

The only con amongst all the pros of iTunes 8.0 is its size. The program is quite large, so if you're using a slower system, it will run a little sluggish, especially for you PC users. On my Mac, the program is so freakin' flawless that it practically brings a tear to my eye when I see all the album art work looking so sleek. I've downloaded some TV shows & movies, and they also look fantastic.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...