Saturday, August 16, 2008

When Your Feeling Alone, Like No One Cares, Read This

I received the following message in an e-mail from my cousin. I was feeling really down and out after all that my Ex had put me through, and I guess it makes sense when you look at the big picture we call life. So, when you're feeling alone, like no one cares, read this because it's absolutely true.
  • Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
  • At least fifteen people in this world love you.
  • The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
  • There are at least two people in this world that would die for you.
  • You mean the world to someone.
  • Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
  • When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
  • When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.
  • Always remember the compliments you've received. Forget the rude remarks.

If there is anyone out there that knows who wrote this or where it originates from, I will credit the writer. When I called to ask my cousin where he got it, he told me it was part of a chain letter he had received & passed on. Gotta love chain emails. Well, at least this one made me feel better.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...