Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Truth & Consequences

There comes a point in time where people pause to take inventory of all the good and bad in their life so far. They think about who & what they have faced and why. I find this strange, bewildering, and pretty much full of crap because all I see are people acting without thinking about others, i.e. about what their actions really entail or do to others. I see people simply doing whatever they want, when they want, and then going around blaming others when they screw up. Well, I say, poor you. You got what was coming to you and now DEAL, STUPID! It's called karma. What you put out will eventually come back to smack you in the face.

So, I wonder, do people really take responsibility for their actions, for their life decisions, or do they simply play the avoidance game, the blame game, the 'I hope it goes away if I ignore it long enough' game? I am laughing at those people right now because you know it does not work. Eventually, you have to fess up and deal.

I also wonder what happens when the truth finally does lift up its little head through the denial hole that it was shoved so deep into. Is lying and denying the way for people to deal with or avoid whatever is bogging them down? I'm pretty sure that there has to be a better outlet than this for all you back-stabbing, lying, cruel, insensitive, diabolical puppet masters of the world.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...